More details on the 2006 dodge magnum (srtvera) for sale.
2006 dodge magnum srt8
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: black
title status: clean
Check Instagram for https://instagram.com/SRTVERA she has her own page that you can have!
A video walk through of her and check the related video for a more detailedlook at the systems.
I am the third owner of this 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8, I’ve had it since 13,xxx miles.
-Low miles 41,xxx with regular Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30.
-The original owner had a pro charger installed shortlyafterthe purchase of the vehicle. A P-1SC-1 7PSI that gives an additional 160+HP
-I have the original bill of sale as well as the procharger install documentation for this.
-The 2nd owner bagged the car with a manual switch setup.
-The 2nd owner had a custom sound system installed. 3 amplifiers powering a 10″ speaker in every door, a 3″ speaker in each door, 2 tweeters up front, 2 dash speakers run off the OEM amp, 2 speakers in the rear pockets 6×9 and finally 212″Rockford Fosgate P2 subwoofers in the trunk. The rest of the speakers are all PRV audio which are amazing. The 3″ speakers can handle 120W peak which I think is crazy.
- Comes with the hidden hitch option and the hidden hitch and ball
- Remote start installed (flash logic), just lock 3 times to activate on the OEM remote.
- 3 working keys so you can make more without the dealer!
- New battery as of this year.
- The car is wrapped in 3M Deep Space. Under the wrap is a like new brilliant black that was professionally detailed and ceramic coated.
- The hood is aftermarket fiberglass with a dedicated pro charger intake. There is a small spider crack pictured (about 2 inches)
- Aftermarket Android head unit with google maps, Spotify, Pandora,reverse camera, OBDII integration, the list goes on and on, its basically a computer.
- The exhaust is aftermarket and has the resonators deleted.Still passes smog in CA.
Issues with the Car:
- There’s a suspension clunk I haven’t been able to track down. Its notorious on this car as the bushings take a lot of wear for its weight. Its not a major issue and does not affect the ride.
- A speed bump scraped the passenger side rocker panel plastics. The replacement part is cheap, I just havent ordered it yet as the car is still wrapped. Id assume it could easily be repaired as its in a non visible area. You have to lay on the ground to even see it.
- The AC has a leak in the evaporator. It’s a $60 part but the part is located behind the dash. Update: I have replaced the part, replaced the condensor as well while I was there. The AC works but leaked over 3 days. I now need to replace the seals but havent had the time. This will most likely be done by purchase, if not, its really cheap to do. When it did hold refrigerant, everything worked fine and blew cold air!